Friday, March 24, 2006

MY DAY BEGINS...


My day begins with a hot cup of coffee... Checking my e-mail and eating a sandwich with Alara... With a smile on my face... It's a new day, with lots of new ideas and inspirations... I'm ready for it...

Today I'm going to clean my scraproom (as I promised) and try to scrap a bit... And I'm going to spend more time with my daughter... So, Emine, get of the internet and keep going...

Have a nice day...


BTW I ordered a few days ago a couple of past CK magazines... I can't wait to read them...

Karli, you are sweet as well... Thank you for your comment, it made my day!!! It's nice to know that somebody reads your blog LOL
Love you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love getting old CK issues in the mail. They are so fun to catch up on. I haven't even had a chance to read through the most recent one I got. One of these days I will have time to do that. Hope your cleaning and playing with Alara goes well! Love you!