Thursday, March 23, 2006

GOT SOME INSPIRATION


It has been a very inspirational day today...
I spend a lot of time reading cathyzielske blog ... I love her work... She is such a good scrapper... I just want to meet her... That would be very hard because I dont live there *DAMN*

I also love to read the blog of elsie AND OFCOURSE *my favourite* Ali .... They are fabulous...

BTW my dads name is Ali to LOL!!!

Ali Edwards was here in Februar, but I couldn't go to meet her... There were some personal issues going on... *DAMN*
But I have the chance to meet Elsie Flannigan... She is coming here to teach some classes at piens ... I hope I can go there... That would be awesome... Love them very much...

Well, reading there blogs gives me so much ideas and inspiration... I wish they wrote 10 times a day LOL...

Today I was smoking outside and got a very cute idea... It's one of my dreams to teach classes and inspire people... They can, why can't I RIGHT? So I had this idea and I want to work on it... I'm planning to make an album that's inspirational to everyone... I'm so pumped about it!!!

Well, it's getting late here in Europe... So I'm gonna read some more blogs and go to bed... The first thing that's on my to-do-list tomorrow is cleaning my scraproom... It's a mess out there.. I just finished my mini-CJ... And this is the result LOL...

I will take a picture when it's all cleaned and tight :)

Have a nice day y'all (I getting much better with English :) :)

Emine

No comments: