Sunday, March 26, 2006

I'M CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS!!!



Especially about art or scrapbook...
Today I ordered this two fantastic books... I can't wait to have them in my HANDS...
I love it, I love it , I love it...
I'm so excited about this...
It will be here in 5 or 7 days... I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!

Here are a FEW (few???) books I really want to buy some day...


How to organize your Scrapbook workspace

Make your creative dreams real
Love your handwriting
Collage discovery workshop
Collage discovery workshop: beyond the Unexpected
The complete guide to altered imagery
Alphabetica
Drawing from life
Visual Chronicles
Creative albums
Decorative Journals
Photo decor
The big picture
Clean and simple designs for scrapbooking

Wow, I have a *BIG* list huh? It makes me already happy and excited when I search for them... I want to have *ALL* the books about this subjects LOL... But it's not possible RIGHT now!! I have a Family to FEED! LOL!

I have to go now.. Attaching the links for the books took a long time.. Now I have to *SCRAP*... I'm going to start a new project... FOR 21 DAYS...

More about it later...

Have a great day...

No comments: