maandag, maart 27, 2006

*21* CHALLENGE DAY 1


Yes, we're finally getting started!! Rhonna released todays Quote... An amazing and inspiring Quote.. Several cute ideas are going trough my mind right now.. Can't wait to begin...

I was working on my online-class album this afternoon... Today we are going to finish a spread... Thank God that it is an mini-album... Otherwise it would take so much time... I need that time to work on my art journal...

Well, I have to go and cook something before Alara wakes up...

Have a nice day...

4 opmerkingen:

Jackie Hunter zei

Looking forward to seeing your entry,
Thanks for your comment on my blog :o)
Jackie x

alyssa zei

Your journal cover is beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more. :)

Ruth zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.
Ruth zei

Can't wait to see your first challenge page as the rest of your work is gorgeous. Love your journal cover