Saturday, April 29, 2006

I CLEANED MY REFRIGERATOR...


Can you believe that?? Cleaning is not my thing but I have to do it... I was inspired by the one and only Aby Garvey ... She has a blog called Creative organizing ..
Every week she's posting a challenge... This weeks challenge was Infuse your labels with creativity and fun ...

And 3 days later she posted This ... Photo's of her refrigerator... God she even labeled her refrigerator... It was kind of funny when I first saw it and I wanted to give it a try...

And I LOVE IT!! Look at my refrigerator!!! It is CLEAN and Almost empty... I threw so much things away... Before I started cleaning it out I hadn't any space... It looks like heaven to me right now... Tomorrow I can go AND shop!! YEAH!!!


Everything has a place now... Man, I love it..

The top shelf (you can't see it on the photo) is for the leftovers...
second shelf (from left to right): eggs, stuff I use for dinner...
third shelf : Breakfast... I put all my breakfast products in here
The bottom shelf is for dessert and Sauces...
And ofcourse the vegetable drawer...


The door:::::


The top is for butter and the little things that have no home but must kept in the refrigerator :)
The middle: (from left to right) Milk, juice, yoghurt, another drink, Oil...
The bottom: Soda

I gave everything a place... So I can see in one look what is missing... I have 1 of every product in there.. the rest is in a closet...


Tomorrow more pics about this subject... Now I'm off to bed..

Have a great night...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Emine. You have been a busy BEE! Good job on organizing your ref--I do that too and it feels good to see everything in place doesn't it? Hope you have a great weekend. Working on a fun project right now hope to post it tonight. Right now am doing laundry! Have a beautiful dream! Luvs Malou

Anonymous said...

Hi, emine! I posted a comment on all of your LO"s @2peas!! You did such a great job on all of your LO's and CJ!