Monday, January 25, 2021

TB SUNDAY: SCRAPBOOK INSPIRATIONS

I've been published in this issue of Scrapbook Inspirations with my AMAZING Blog LOL.  

And guys, I was asked by this amazing Magazine itself through email, if It's okay that they feature my blog in their magazine. Not online, but IN PRINT.  

"Uhmmm, ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?????" This is AWESOME. 
YES, OFCOURSE!
No need to ask, really, don't bother. This is a HUGE HONOR already and stop, you are making me blush".... 


It was kind of like that in my head. I felt someone truly saw me. 
Me being my own silly, Innocent, the daydreaming, lonely girl I was and still am even though I am much older now. 38 years old to be precise ;)

The headline, once published, said:

New discovery of the month: The colourful and creative world of Emine Pazan. etc. You need to buy the magazine to read more :)

Lately I'm thinking of buy myself some new clothes. i bought a new jacket and shoes and a big bag. now I need to buy some warm clothes for the winter. + I'm working on my new adventures.

hugs and kisses.
Emine

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Good for you Emine! You rock!

Lisamariemlt said...

way to go girlie
if you are looking for anyone
I know I'm a bit late
let me know
hugs
you know where to find me