Monday, August 10, 2009

SHARING SOME STUFF











Just finished a layout and mini-album. I used maya road album and SEI papers throughout the book. It contains my 8 habits. 8 good and bad habits. We all have them, why not scrapbook them.
I just went over at twopeas and I'm in the top 10 of most viewed and voted layouts. WOW. I created the most viewed mini-album LOL.
It's an honor eventhough it's not a contest. Everybody likes it when their work is appreciated. I love to get inspired by others work and love to inspire others with mine. Nothing wrong about that right?
I painted again. Yeah this layout was so much fun to create... It looks much better in real life. I created this for a "why do you scrapbook' challenge over at scrapinstyletv.com. Love te way it turned out.


THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG. Would appreciate it so much if you left me some comment.
big hug to you all
Emine

9 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love your painting and mini! Good to see you creating again.

Marit said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm surfing for inspiration and you created some marvelous things! Happy stuff all over! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love your mini album!
And that paint is gorgeous!
Great you're back!

Lisa Martin said...

love love love all that goodness. You're so talented , and I love that you share so much

chris a said...

Love your mini album and congrats on making it to the 2peas top 10 - a layout of mine made it there one time and I was thrilled. Also love your painted layout -

Nili said...

Hoi Emine,
welcome back...was nice to see you on my blog. I am happy to see you are feeling good again and creating. Nice stuff! grt, Nili:)

Carolyn Ward said...

Beautiful work! Keep up the creativity!!

Hagit said...

Wow, Emine, so good to see your scrapping again! Your mini is amazing, and so is the LO! I'm not surprised at all that you got so many views! :-))

malou said...

This mini album is wonderful for words. It's breathtaking and very inspirational. I love making mini albums now than the big ones coz' much easier to handle and they are so darn cute. Love, love your work. TFS your creativity coz' you are such an inspiration to us.