Sunday, March 25, 2007

TOOOOOOT again

Hi Ladies and Gents (if they are gents around LOL)

I got honorable mention at busybeescrapbooking.com.... They were searching for dt members... I didn't make it but I WILL BE THE GUEST DESIGNER FOR THE MONT OCTOBER... I am soooooooo excited.... You can see the announcement
HERE They're calling me TALENTED... WHO, ME???????

And finally I am on Akkefietje's site... Check it HERE
I was so happy to see this... NOW I feel I'm a part of the team...

I am working VERY HARD on my layout for the Scrapstreetstar contest... I will post it here tomorrow SO STAY TUNED... (They agreed for putting it on your blog BUT nowhere else)

My toots are getting bigger and bigger...

Off to create NOW



5 comments:

Silvia said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Daffie Online said...

congratulations :)

Fauve Design said...

yeah huge congrats!

Miranda said...

Wahooo! Everything works out great for you. I saw your layout on Scrapstreet and I love it! Hmm the competition is big...!

D@nielle said...

congratulations that is so coooool !