Monday, February 26, 2007

QUICK POST



This is the first time I used photoshop... The main photo on the 2nd page i did with it... I removed the background... Looks so much better...

I need to go now.. I hear alara screaming need to get her out of bed...

Akkefietje DT girls and BOY... I am so excited to work with you... Hope you can read English.. I know peter doesn't...

Akkefietje heksen... I vind het ontzettend leuk om met jullie samen te werken. Speciaal voor peter vertaald ;)

Have a nice day
Emine
edited: I changed the photo's... They were awful.. these are much better...

2 comments:

Karli said...

Emine,

Love love love, those pages! Great job! I am enjoying your style so much. THe picture of you and Turgut is breathtaking..both such beautiful people. And the journaling was so meaningful. I just felt your love for him come out in your writing. Way to go sweetie! Love the welcome home page, too. You are so talented and I am so proud of you for being on a design team! So quickly, too! You are my idol! Love you!
Karli

Anonymous said...

Wow, Emine! Those people that hired for their dt are lucky to have such a talented lady such as you! Love the multiphoto lo and the pictures of you and Turgut!