Sunday, February 04, 2007

OUR FAMILY













A little mini book project I made recently... Inspired by Ali edwards... She's always talking about capturing the moment the 'RIGHT NOW"... And I did... Our family in January 2007... Dad, Mam, Alara and Dilara... It's a precious little album that I will cherish for the rest of my life... My family is SO important to me... I live for them, I live with them, I can't live without them... It's a little BOOK with a BIG meaning...

The second page is empty... I'm planning to include a picture of the 4 of us together... Can you believe it, we don't have any!! We really need to start taking pictures of our family.. Most of the time I'm behind the camera.. That has got to change...
Now I need to look for someone who's willing to take the shots for me...

Have a great day...

3 comments:

corinne5 said...

If your living closeby I would love to come and take some pictures of your family!

corinnexxx

Familie Kubben said...

Hello Emine, I love your minibook!It is great!!

Anonymous said...

Once more you did an outstanding job on your mini book, girl! I am so proud of you for scrappin' even when you have 2 girls to take care of.