Thursday, May 04, 2006

CRISIS...


It's 2:19 am.... and my daughter won't let me sleep :(

She is crying all the time.. but when I let her come by me.. she smiles from ear to ear...God, I love her to the DEATH but sometimes I just want to scream and run away LOL...

And when I see this picture I can't stop laughing... this is really what she enjoys to do.. She always want to put my shirts and sweaters over her head!!!!
Don't ask me why because I don't know... But doesn't it look funny...:) :) :)

Well I'm going to try to let her sleep!!!

Wish me luck

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Poor Emine! I guess that's the price you have to pay when you have a child, Huh? I love this LO and I commented @2peas. She is so funny! How old is Alara?

Lita said...

Wow, you are growing artistically everytime that I check out your blog. You are my hero!!! Just look at those funky stars!

Anonymous said...

this page is AMAZING!
love it!

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI, your page was posted in the MM idea gallery:
http://www.makingmemories.com/ideas/image_gallery.cfm

Looks like you have your hands full.
Jenny

corinne5 said...

super gave lo! echt SUPER! hoop dat je nog een beetje hebt kunnen bijtanken vandaag.

corinnexxx

Anonymous said...

I love your layout, Emine! You've done some great things with the hinges and masks.

And I'm sorry to hear your daughter is not resting for you.

Hope things improve for you tonight.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Look at that cutie! The picture is just perfect! Priceless!

I found your blog on 2peas :) What a fun place to visit :) I will come back again soon!

Anonymous said...

this page is so beautiful...
hope your little one is sleeping better! :)

Anonymous said...

hang in there, she's just testing you. it'll pass! :)

Anonymous said...

So wonderful seeing pictures of your little sweet piece of pie! What a cutie! And yeah, kids will drive you MAD one minute and then melt your heart the next. I think it' part of their plan to rule our world! And your LO really are beautiful!

D@nielle said...

Wel i told you per email I really liked the lo but forgot to tell you that the photo is too cute ! Don't you just love kids that pose ?
grts, D@nielle